Advanced Software Engineering
In this course, my main intention is to enrich the software development lifecycle with dashboard systems analysis and design. The underlying knowledge concepts could be taken from business intelligence. Goal analysis for requirement analysis in software engineering could be enriched with the ideas of breaking down the goals as applied in strategy maps and road maps. Road maps are currently applied as a basis for detection of key performance indicators (KPIs). Instead of the road maps, I apply my enriched goal models to detect the KPIs. Another issue is to provide an environment to detect the impact of the KPIs on each other. Modeling the impacts of the KPIs on a given KPI as a hyper-plain, we could investigate the effects of variations in the value of the KPI on the others, geometrically.
- objective 1
- objective 2
- objective 3
- Advanced software engineering
- Software project management [pdf] [pptx]
- Dashboard Systems [pdf] [pptx]
- Semester 1395-2
- Semester 1394-2
- UML digrams
Current Semester (Spring 2018)
- 1397-02-04: HW03 was published.
- 1397-02-02: Welcome to advanced SE course by Dr. Saeed Parsa!
- Dr. Saeed Parsa
Class Time and Location
- Semester 1396-2 (Spring 2018)
- Main Lecture: Saturdays and Mondays, 08:00 – 10:00
- Location: Classroom D104
- TA Class: Mondays, 12:00 – 13:00, Classroom D104
- Comming soon . . .
- HW01 / Solutions
- Project Proposal
TA Class Notes
- HW1 descriptions