Advanced Software Engineering
Welcome to our advanced software engineering course in the computer engineering school at Iran University of Science and Technology. Software engineering is a dynamic and live field. The changes are so fast. This course is aimed at teaching the latest topics and advances in the field of software engineering to the students who are already familiar with basic subjects. Here we will share are relevant materials and resources with you.
- Object-Oriented-Software-Engineering by Ivar Jacobson
- Clean code and clean architecture by Robert C. Martin
- Refactoring_Improving the Design of Existing Code by Martin Fowler
- Software project management [pdf] [pptx]
- Dashboard Systems [pdf] [pptx]
Current Semester (Spring 2020)
In this course, my main intention is to enrich the software development lifecycle with dashboard systems analysis and design. The underlying knowledge concepts could be taken from business intelligence. Goal analysis for requirement analysis in software engineering could be enriched with the ideas of breaking down the goals as applied in strategy maps and road maps. Road maps are currently applied as a basis for detection of key performance indicators (KPIs). Instead of the road maps, I apply my enriched goal models to detect the KPIs. Another issue is to provide an environment to detect the impact of the KPIs on each other. Modeling the impacts of the KPIs on a given KPI as a hyper-plain, we could investigate the effects of variations in the value of the KPI on the others, geometrically.
- 1397-02-04: HW03 was published.
- 1397-02-02: Welcome to advanced SE course by Dr. Saeed Parsa!
- Dr. Saeed Parsa
Class Time and Location
- Semester 1396-2 (Spring 2018)
- Main Lecture: Saturdays and Mondays, 10:00 – 12:00
- Location: Classroom D104
- Teaching Assistant: Morteza Zakeri
- TA Class: Mondays, 12:00 – 13:00, Classroom D104
- Comming soon . . .